DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, August 07, 2004

What a day, what a day. Started off waiting for my LSAT student to show up, tried calling him, got his mother .. no word from him yet. Judy and I headed out to breakfast by way of this errand, that errand and the other errand .. and we accomplished quite a bit.

Mostly of me spending money on things I needed.

I worked on balancing the checking account, was off by $52.02, which drove me NUTS until I figured out that it was a date range error in Quicken. Now, it balances to the penny, as per the norm.

Looked through Judy's business plan .. my hair is still standing on end. But, I've only been hired to do the goals and the budgets, so that's what I'm going to focus on. Did CP's tax return (price = two cocktails) and got that handled.

Had two text messages from Jarred last night - he got the poem that I had written him; I mailed it to him last week after things went wonky. He was very appreciative and apologetic.

Still doesn't mean I have any interest in seeing him at all.

Haven't listened to my XM ALL DAY.

Judy and I watched American History X last night - I had rented it before, and turned it off halfway through because I so put off. I didn't see the "good" part. We also got a Rocky & Bullwinkle DVD with a Papa John's pizza .. that was a RIOT. We hooted big-time.

No strange dreams .. well, one was bizarre .. Judy and I were students in a school/college; food was involved in a messy way, and I kept trying to study for and take an exam or write a paper and couldn't get it done. Very unsettling.

I decided it was random.

Have to read through all of these publications that her Judiness has printed, faxed and pulled out relating to the business plan.

Guy's bringing over hamburgers in a while.

No comments: