DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, August 02, 2004

What a day, what a day. Got a lot DONE but not what I intended/needed to. I am staying home from class AGAIN to meet with a tax client and work on tax returns. I have apologized to Jarred THREE times (by text message) and delivered some tax returns to a very happy woman who just moved here from California.

I have the corporate tax returns done except for balancing the cash balances. Pleh. Then, I have to finish the personal return, call them in the morning, arrange for the delivery, and head out to Austin.

I've been doing this, that and the other, mostly because I have no idea how to go about balancing these stupid books. Pleh.

I have to get these dogs outside, now that the thundershower has ceased, make up the bed, then see about getting these statements to balance. Then, in the morning, I can do the personal tax return, call about delivering same, and get out of town.

No comments: