DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, August 05, 2004

I made it home, I thought, with my sanity. The trip home went swimmingly, with a quick stop at the Wal-Mart in Bastrop. Traffic was gentle, and I made it home in three hours on the nose, at 4:10 p.m

Dashed into the apartment having had to pee for the last half hour. Lance was here working on my computer, and the dogs were all jumping for joy. I came out of the bathroom, to have Lance tell me that CP was demanding my immediate presence at JR's.

I thought I had just gotten AWAY from that sort of thing.


just a little bit later...

Okay, Travis has come and gone. What a great time! He's a masseur/chiropractor .. and he's about the best chiro I've EVER met. And such a sweet guy. Dinner was pleasant, and I got him to talk about himself some. I guess I'll see him next week Thursday.

My apartment was a WRECK. The kitchen had food and crusty dishes everywhere .. the place smelled badly .. I spent two hours cleaning up.

PLEH.

No comments: