DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, August 05, 2004

About to hop into the shower, go with Scooter to the office, work up some investor packages for him, and then hit Texas 71 on the way home. I'll be home around 6:00.

Been reading the biography of Howard Hughes that Guy loaned me .. hoo boy! I had no idea just how twisted his life was. Wow. I'm only up to 1960 and have 16 more years to read about.

No unusual or bizarre dreams last night - there's a first in a while.

Spent some time last night downloading ring tones to my Sprink phone. I discovered (after 18 months of having this phone) how to attach a picture image to a phone book entry, so I can now add in EVERYONE that I have images for, and have their picture show on my screen when they call in.

And, I assigned ring tones to certainn people. Psycho Judy is "The Flight of the Valkyries," Guy is "Copacobana," Lance is "True," Mikey is .. something I don't recall right now, and E is something disco-y.

Seeing Travis tonight after I get home. I sure like him.

No comments: