DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Ah, coffee. The nectar of the gods. I was up until 2:00 working on tax returns, and this morning, I'm doing the final clean up work on them and they go out in the UPS today. Waiting on a credit card payment, a wire transfer, and then I'm out the door to get gas, the car washed, and my hair cut and off to Austin for three days.

PJ just called, not only is she "on her way" to wire me the money she promised for Sunday, but she's expecting approval to get me paid to write a business plan for them, and she'll be IN MY FACE from Friday until Tuesday.

Yeep. I need the work, though.

Okay, now it's 9:15, I'm still working my butt off, and I have gotten a call from Judy that a.) she sent me my money, and b.) she thinks that she's got approval to hire me to do the business plan.

Hooray and YELP!

I think I sold another loan this morning, that's awesome - it should also close in August.

Ordering insurance certificates, sending clients information, and then I have to package up these two tax files and put them in UPS. The time is slipping by.

No comments: