DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, August 01, 2004

This morning's blood sugar was 118 - still normal, near the high side of the scale, but I drank a lot of wine last night AND had bananas foster for dessert. So, that's all well and good, I guess.

I'm thinking that my friendship with Richard is clearly going into cold storage. It will remain there until things break down with Rick, and Richard is either in desperate financial straights or Rick leaves him, or both. Then, I'll get to be the "on deck best friend" again.

Should I accept that, is the question?

Going to church this morning; not responsible for anything, just have to sit and enjoy. That's so cool. Had a note from Chuck this morning; he's a great guy.

When I get home from church today, I MUST tackle this home office/guest room. I think I can get everything cleaned up in less than 30 minutes, it just needs DOING. After that, I can work on the tax returns that I have to deliver tomorrow, and then go to Nancy's birthday party around 7:00.

Tomorrow, meeting CP at his mechanic at 9:00 so that I can have Ruby's spark plugs, wires and filters changed out (which have been riding around in the trunk now for THREE months, waiting for Trevor to change them.) Then, I am working on loans and getting the decks cleared to leave for Austin first thing Tuesday morning. Work with Scotticia all week, and back Thursday afternoon late.

So far, the auction on the '73 Impy isn't bringing many bids, and I'm the current high bidder. The auction doesn't close until tonight, and will do so while I'm at dinner with Nancy and Nicole. Right now, the bid is at $1525.00. No bids yesterday at all.

Next weekend, I have to complete my loan officer re-certification and get my LO reinstatement application in to Austin. Bleh.

Just had some guy on Manhunt send me a message .. "nice pic, you want to get together?" I replied with "are you partnered?" He said yes, so I replied "I don't get together with partnered men, whether 'straight' or gay. Too messy. Also, very little room for respect for me/my needs/my schedule."

He replied with a quick "understand." End of story.

My new strategem for dealing with these guys.

Mitch is supposed to come over today to work on his "legal stuff." He has a strong tendency to not actually show up, so .. it's likely that I won't hear from him.

I won't be able to do hardly ANY Fabulairing this week. I'm going to be Mr. Mortgage man, I guess. Have to move that ball forward by sending some detailed emails and requests out to the Fabulair 'team' later today that they can work on while I'm gone.

Okay, it's almost time to hop into the shower and head off to church. Adios!

No comments: