DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Okay, so I'm rotated and balanced.

My tires, that is.

While I watched them find the ONE tire that was out of balance (I could tell from driving Ruby that it was only one tire, so that was fun) I talked to Susan for a while. She was trying to help me distinguish my energy around being stood up ongoingly, and we didn't really get anywhere as far as root causes, but we did put in place a few structures for the future:

1.) Someone stands me up or cancels on me ONE TIME, they don't get a second chance, period.
2.) In business, if someone doesn't follow through on their word .. it's OVER. No second chances.
3.) I am never again going to ask someone out - I am only going to respond to men asking ME out. That way, I can't create possibility in my head and go forward with it; they have to generate it.

Had dinner at Lance and Steve's place tonight - Steve is going to design our in-flight food "Vice-President of Culinary Fabulousness."

It was yummy.

Still not a word out of Jarred.

I'm almost ready for bed. I really need some time to just unwind - two days. I may be able to get those next weekend, if I can get all my tax returns done on Friday.

No comments: