DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, July 29, 2004

WOW. How unexpected!

Mikey and Jay were over last night, and I thought they were staying for dinner. They left before I started cooking, and I had been emailing with Chuck all day, and I just shot him an email asking if he'd like to come over for dinner. He called back about 8:30, and said that he had just come in. We chatted briefly, and I said "well, eat something, and get bored and come over." So, he said he would.

He came over about 10:00, and had a movie with him - "Girls Will be Girls." We watched it, had a nice time hanging out. It was about midnight, and he got up to leave. I tohught I was going to get a chaste kiss goodnight, and he ended up staying until 2:45. We had a GREAT time, lots of talking and snuggling. We are supposed to talk again today.

I'm waiting on a tax client who called yesterday; I've talked to her three times today, and she should be here by now. After that, Travis is coming over, and then I have to run to Sam's to pick up a prescription for Jay. The LSAT student didn't show up, nor call, nor email. Bleh.

Just had an automated email from eBay telling me "congratulations on your first purchase from eBay motors." Scared me silly. I haven't mentally committed to buying that Impy, and I did put a bid on it, one that I feel confident will be outbid in the nearly four days left on the auction.

Had to go and check.

Well, where IS this tax client?

No comments: