DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, July 25, 2004

The bread's done.  I should hit the sack here, but of course, I'm not sleepy.

I was talking to Mike - this terrific guy that I've known about three years.  He moved to Phoenix a few months back.  I was his "first" back about three years ago.  He'd come over, we'd have GREAT sex, and then he'd vanish for months.  Then, he'd roar back into life .. for a few hours .. and then vanish again.  Not willing to talk to me at all.

Since he's been in Phoenix, he's been much more communicative.  He's gotten "into" being submissive, sexually, and he likes me to talk to him in that fashion.  Then, he'll go into these moods where he talks to me like I'm a dirty old man, only interested in him for something he won't and can't give.  He tells me that he ran from me because I expected too much from him, wanted too much, and he couldn't be around that.

So, today, he tells me that I've put a "curse" on him, that he can't find anyone to have sex with.  And that he's open to being my boyfriend.

Where's the valium?

No comments: