DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

WOW.  What a day.

I started off at 7:30 this morning; after having been up to 2:00 working on a tax return.  Got out of the rack, and started off by clearing email and so on.  Sent a clarifying email to my Fabulair "team" - telling them just where things were, and what to expect.  I'm starting a Fabulair blog tomorrow to keep people abreast of that - it's going to be private for just those who are participating, and those who are important, like Susan and Nicole.

SO, no more fabulair news here.

I cleaned ALL the ceiling fans today, cleaned the track lights, the tops of the doors, the laundry room, the kitchen floor.  Bought groceries.  Did tax work.  Did financial work.  Helped Mikey's boyfriend Jay out.  Set up a toll-free number for Fabulair.  Set up my Outlook Express to manage Fabulair email.  Filled up water jugs.  Paid for my new brake pads.  I'm exhausted!

Now, I'm too tired to work more.  I have a 10:30 doctor's appointment, a 11:30 tax appointment, the LSAT student coming for tutoring, and more work to do in the afternoon and evening.

At least the apartment is pretty clean.  Tomorrow, I still have dusting to do, and the bathroom floor to clean.  Whew!

Okay, I'm pretty tired now, and I have to reboot.  Hopefully, I'll have more in the morning.

No comments: