DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, July 26, 2004

Well, it is truly over.  I could tell this morning that it wasn't going to go well when I walked into the office and Rick was behind the office door with the door locked and the lights off - like he was going to catch me doing something.

Short story - he brought Lance and me into the conference room, asked us to air our concerns, we said we already had, he said that they were going to have us work on the consulting business making sales calls.  For commission.  Only.  That we'd have to split.

So, I pointed out that it was a 180 degree turn from what I had been promised to induce me to come aboard.  He nodded.  So, I said "no."  He looked at Lance.  Lance said "no."  We packed up our stuff and were back at my apartment by 10:00.

Later today, Richard wrote to me and asked if this was going to interfere with our friendship.  Uh, no.  However .. your boyfriend IS sucking you dry, and has it set up to totally screw you.

He read it, but hasn't responded.

So, the apartment is now crowded with "stuff" from the office.  Again.

Oh, just a footnote - this evening, Curtis (who hasn't been mentioned here in a while - the construction worker who got married to a woman who was supposedly pregnant with his baby) called today - he was on his way back from Freeport in his boss' truck - could he come over and hang out?  And then, could I drive him up past Tomball home (about 60km each way)  Uh, no.  So, it turns out that he doesn't WANT to go home, because she'll chew on him when he just wants to sleep.  I said "well, you're the one who married her.  Deal with it."

The married guy Brent dropped by again today.  He just needs to get a grip and deal with the fact that he's a big old fag.

A sweet big old fag who likes to play golf, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Okay, I'm out of ideas.  I have a ton of work to do tomorrow.

No comments: