DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Baking bread.  I've accomplished little in the way of substantive work today; I still have to read for tomorrow evening's class, I have two movies to watch and send back.

Not a peep out of R&R this weekend.  Lance feels we should go in tomorrow morning, and see where things take us.  We're both committed to finding something else.

The church thing this morning went great.  I had no real "lesson" per se, I was just winging it.  I had no reference material, just was talking about how the freedom from worry (serenity) brought about opportunities and increasing our income to a level appropriate to our skill set and productivity.

Today, at lunch, I had a fortune cookie "Your professional experience is worth a huge fortune."

I like it!

In my post church nap period today, I had truly bizarre dreams.  I was wiped out when I woke up.  I was back in my high school (which was about six times the size of my actual high school) in the theater .. and running around from room to room .. for some reason, I think I was trying to find someone to have sex with, but it was just weird.  Part hunting, part running.  Anyway, there were these two guys that I met in a stairwell who were threatening.  I don't remember exactly what happened to the one, but the other .. well .. the police showed up to arrest him, and we were sort of engaged in sexual congress while the police officer was busy dealing with the other guy.

Then, I was in my father's house, which was across the street from Rick's house.  I kept going from one to the other.  Rick was totally threatening, and he kept screwing with my computer (shades of truth)  I was trying to get away, and I kept going to my dad's house for help, but he was busy with his wife and her friends.  Nicole kept trying to help me, but I felt aimless.

I woke up just .. stunned by it all.

Anyway .. that's the poop.  More in the morning.

 

No comments: