DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. The bed in the guest room is starting to look more like a bed, and less like someone upended a filing cabinet on it. There are file folders, neat stacks, and most everything has actually been put away.

Two hours until dinner with Nancy and Nicole. They chose the Stables, which I have a negative impression of because of R&R.

I'm cruising through the antihistamines today like Sherman went through Atlanta.

Some recent fortunes garnered through various chinese food visits:

"You understand how to have fun with others and to enjoy your solitude."
"An Admirer is concealing his affection for you."
"Your professional experience is worth a huge fortune."

I have the mail processed and ready to go out tomorrow, I have my work for tomorrow all organized and lined out, I have things really coming along in here. Lance is going to cover me while I'm in Austin.

And an hour to go!!! Should I actually start doing some work?

No comments: