DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, August 06, 2004

FINALLY!!!!! I FINALLY got my XM radio hooked up today! I got my home kit in the mail today (I stole it on eBay for $20 off) and hooked it up in less than an hour. It's FABULOUS!!!



I am about to hook up the speakers here in the den/work room/guest room so that I can listen in here.

HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY

I can't wait to get it hooked up in Ruby and in the Impy!! WOW!

Got my watch fixed today - $12.50 - they had to put one of the chronometer hands back on it, and then re-set the hour hand. Also bought laundry soap and dishwasher soap at Kroger (on sale! woof!) worked on a BUNCH of stuff, got my BRAKES REPLACED! Whoo!! Bought my ticket to Dallas for the last weekend in August.

Scheduled my trips for the rest of the year to make Silver Elite by Christmas .. WHOO!

Happy happy happy happy happy.

I have to load some software, check out another station on my XM and hang with the Judy.

No comments: