DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, August 06, 2004

This morning's early blood sugar = 99. In week three of no medication.

Have to take Ruby over to get her brake pads fixed in a little while .. like about 20 minutes. After the coffee and oatmeal are consumed.

My lovely watch from Dusseldorf has broken, after just six weeks. The second hand fell off after hanging up the hour hand and knocking it out of alignment. I'm sure it's an easy fix. There's a lovely watch that the same guy on eBay is selling - Scott wants it REAL badly, and it's pretty cheap.

I'm just feeling evil enough to buy it to deny it him.

I'm writing Richard a note about the truly weird dream that I had about him last night. I wonder if it carries any meaning ..

And whether he'll GET IT.

Here's the dream ..

Richard and Rick were joining some leather club at a bar that was sort of an amalgam of the Ripcord and Lobo, and there were all of these semi-rough looking guys who were having the "meeting." Richard was all dressed in preppy attire - I went to try to "rescue" him from the whole thing, and they ended up "rushing" me. I answered their questions in a smart-assed way, as I thought the whole thing was ridiculous. Then, the new inductees had to select or be assigned club "names" by which they would be known. I think Richard's name was "poodle." They asked me what I wanted my name to be, and I said "divo" - which they loved. So, divo it was.

THEN, things turned ugly. The leather group was some sort of anarchist group, and they were all armed to the teeth. I was trying to break Richard out of there, and they were all smoking (I assume) dope and greasing their weapons. At that point, Lance was with me, and we were shooting our way out. I was a gay super-hero (my preferred profession) and I was blasting the greasy leather girls like it was a hyper version of the video game "Doom."

I never did figure out what happened to Richard in the melee.

It's very interesting to me that Lance keeps cropping up in my dreams as a co-worker/battle-r of evil and evil-doers.

Okay, time to run Ruby down the street and walk back. She needs new brakes.

No comments: