DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, August 02, 2004

This morning's pre-breakfast blood sugar = 105. Just fine.

Waiting to call CP about meeting him with the car and for brekkie. Then, I have to crank out the tax returns before lunch, and deliver them this afternoon. Then .. would I actually be CAUGHT UP?

Don't say such things.

I think Lance is coming over later this morning. That will be good.

Travis was here on Thursday - my God, he's the nicest man. He's coming over Friday night, and hopefully, post-massage, he'll be up for going out to dinner.

More bizarre BIZARRE dreams last night. I was in some little hotel suite/thing that was more like a lavishly decorated dorm room than anything else. There was this guy that I was .. pursuing .. who was .. indifferent, but very appealing (sound at ALL familiar?) Anyway, I was locking up the door to my room, and this cute-ish husband/wife couple were reaching for my door handle. She told me that they wanted to use my phone. I made some snappy reply about it wasn't a public phone, and then went down the hall. The whole building was like an amalgam of a very exclusive shopping mall, a convention center, and a stunning hotel - weird. Anyway, they were following me while I was trying to find my "boyfriend" (the one who was indifferent, sometimes, but not always) who seems to have recently been released from prison for drug charges, and was running around trying to sell .. something.

So, the husband/wife and I settle in this upholstered love seat in the hotel lobby watching a TV. The wife stretches out on the love seat, I'm sitting on the floor and the husband is standing RIGHT in front of me watching the TV. The husband starts making those hints .. and wants to go back to my room (which was about six blocks away, but all still in this huge convention building thing) and suddenly, I'm wearing nothing but my undershorts, and my khaki shorts and polo are on the floor. He sees that his wife is asleep, and so he's all hot to trot, and we walk off - and I said 'but my keys are in my shorts, I have to go back and get them.' He says that he'll rent a hotel room.

Mercifully, I woke up right about then.

SUSAN! WHERE ARE YOU????

No comments: