DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, August 08, 2004

ARGH!

PJ strikes this morning right out of the box. I get up to get ready for church, and she tells me that she has had a call from her boss, and needs to be back in a board meeting in Brownsville TOMORROW, and she needs to leave TODAY with the business plan in hand.

Uh ..

So, she's cutting more than 1/3 of the time out of the schedule, and starts whining at me that "she's been here for two days and I haven't started any of it." Of course, she laid FIFTY pages of text crap, 77% of which was irrelevant, on me yesterday afternoon in between all of her calls for technical assistance with printing, saving to disc and other issues she was having with her computer working on what she was working on.

God, bring me solid, paying clients that aren't fruitcakes?

I think that the next time her Royal Judiness has a project for me to work on, I'm going to insist that she NOT BE HERE to be in my face 24/7 so that I don't have this issue in the future.

Okay, time to shower and crank out a business plan in four hours or less.

No comments: