DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, August 12, 2004

MAKE THE SCARY SOUTH AFRICAN GO AWAY!!

Yes, another dream last night about Jarred. This one was VIVID. He was still working in the bar, although it was different in detail from the one he REALLY works in. He approached me, and asked ME out, and made mention of the fact that it had been two years he had been wanting to see me, and took responsibility that it was really his fault that we didn't previously get together. So, we made a date to go out for breakfast on a Saturday.

I went to his apartment to pick him up, knocked on the door, his room mate answered, he was zipping around getting ready. He came out, we went to breakfast ..

Of course, this being a dream, all kinds of crazy stuff was going on. However, the gist of it is .. we had a GREAT time, he was very playful and affectionate. We came to the end of the breakfast time, and I went to take him back so he could go to work - and he said "no I switched shifts with Brad so I could spend the whole day with you .. I don't work until tomorrow at 2."

So, we hung out, went here and there - he was getting very frisky with me if I had a phone call, playing about who was on the phone, and how were they more important than he was .. somehow, we ended up back at his bar and they were playing a movie in the back room, which I got engrossed in, and I went back out front to check on him and he was running a cash register (in a grocery store) but then immediately jumped off the register to spend time with me ..

JUST MAKE IT STOP.

I dusted my bedroom this morning - I'm keeping my apartment at a much higher level than before .. it's pretty cool! Today, I'm going to hang my speakers (not bad after PLANNING to do it for six years.)

E has found an online, interactive Free Cell tournament site .. we may have lost him forever now.

Anyway, that's enough for now. The muse did NOT return last night with the missing poetry.

No comments: