DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, August 08, 2004

She's GONE! I got up this morning, and she told me that she had to leave TODAY with her business plan, shaving nearly 24 hours of the originally agreed upon time to perform. So, I cancelled going to church, sat down and started cranking. I was done at 4:00, finished her revisions and "whoopsies" by 6:00 and she LEFT.

So, my apartment is mine again, and I have a neat little task list to accomplish in the morning. All do-able. I have the towels in the laundry (for the second time) to get rid of the make-up, and I'm trying to figure out how to purge the shower curtain of the talcum powder. The bathtub is totally caked up with oily footprints and .. well, oil. Looks like someone sank the "Condoleeza Rice" in there. So, that will be tomorrow morning.

She managed to fill THREE garbage bags in two days .. it normally takes me a week to fill one up. Weird.

I'm totally loving my XM radio; and am about to hook up the speakers here in the den.

Tomorrow is all MINE now! YAY!

No comments: