DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, August 13, 2004

DROP everything NOW. GO, now to my personal website, www.drdivo.com

Check out what E did for me!! I'm SO happy!

Thanks to Larry in Dallas for the source material.

It's almost 1:30 am, and I'm wide awake. Had a WONDERFUL dinner with Guy tonight; then had a 3 mile walk around Memorial Park. Came home, researched for Fabulair, for some marketing trips for Fabulair, some fun stuff .. and I've been XMing here in the den for hours. It's just SO awesome. I could listen to it until the sun comes up .. which would be counterproductive.

Travis cancelled - he's coming tomorrow at .. 8? I think. More as it develops with him.

Guy was saying at dinner that my dreams lately of Jarred are probably partly true inasmuch as he (Jarred) would likely pop back up when our venture "takes off." Anyway, I wanted to post his other picture for your edification ..



Let's see if that works, or if I need to ask E for help.

No comments: