DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, August 09, 2004

Waiting for CBB to show up - he has had some tax issue for, oh, four years, that he keeps talking to me about. So, I'm waiting to hear [again] what it's all about, and he says he's ready to deal with it. I'm not exactly holding my breath.

Class tonight - one more of this series, and then I have a month off until the BIG class starts in late September. I'm wholly unprepared for tonight. Bleh.

Got my Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker today in the mail. It's not attractive. Gore's stickers were much more attractive, and look what it got him. Bush has awesome looking stickers.

Have an interview in the morning with a recruiter about being a branch manager for a mortgage company somewhere in town. We'll see how that goes. I had to re-do Scott's quality plan tomorrow, too. Joy. That should be a hoot.

I'm just waiting on Kimberly to fax me some stuff that she has to get to me for this file to close. I've only been waiting a week on it. Bleh. She's out of the office tomorrow, so if I don't get it today from her, it will be WEDNESDAY which would suck.

E was up this morning at 9:05! I about fainted! Of course, he hadn't been to sleep [much] at that point.

After working all day yesterday, and all weekend long, I can see now why people need a full day off in their week. I was just wiped out all day today. I still have a blistering headache. Spent about two hours this morning trying to straighten out phone installation, UPS invoices that are wrong, bank stuff .. how do people get any work done?

I sent Judy a PDF last night showing that their corporation was not-for-profit and in good standing (I love having my own SOS account) and, of course, she can't open it. "Can you fax it to me?" No. Figure it out.

She needs a good month long training on how to use a computer.

I wish tonight was Thursday. I need some Travis time.

No comments: