DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Okay, this is turning into a better day than yesterday was. I've done a tax return for a returning client (who cracks me up) and I'm about to start working on Scott's quality plan for his mortgage company. I have to do some more housework, but I did get the bathroom cleaned up after Judy turned it into a nuclear waste dump in just two quick days. I'll be working again late into the night today.

Supposed to see Travis tomorrow night; thinking about not. I'm down on men in general, as they're mostly either liars or self-serving. Or both.

Have to tape up some letter sized faxes, make them into legal sized, and then fax the whole bloody mess off. Bleh.

I'm almost out of cell minutes for the month, and I have a week left to go. YEEP!

Judy had a GREAT idea!! I should put together this FABULOUS art show for the wife of one of her supporters in Brownsville here in Houston, and maybe I could get a PERCENTAGE plus I'd be able to make GREAT INROADS with the husband, who used to be the BIGGEST DEVELOPER in Brownsville. Then, I could maybe start doing his mortgages and such .. wouldn't that be GREAT??

I told her "no thanks."

No comments: