DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Well. The day is essentially over. I should watch one of the movies that I have here, so I'm not wasting my Netflix membership.

I just did a little Fabulair-ing, and some blogging on the fabulair blog.

Anyway, out of boredom, I hopped onto gay.com .. started talking to this guy .. it turned out to be RAY. Not Ray #1, but Ray #2. From about nine years ago.

Wow. What a story that was. I don't think that anyone who knows me knows about Ray. He truly broke my heart. Wow.

Part of me wants to see him again, really badly - but my sanity says "Danger, Will Robinson!"

Of course, he's playing totally cagey - "oh, maybe .. we'll just play it by ear."

I ripped the Brazilian today - told him that I was not interested in a relationship with a Latin who felt he owned me, but could do as he pleased. I've already HAD that relationship.

For some reason, I'm REALLY feeling like I won't be hearing from Travis anymore.

Let's see, who else did I nuke today? I told Mickey that I was not going to play with him anymore. Last night, late, I was short with Michael (from Phoenix, who was complaining about not making any appearances herein, although I've been asked by him to NOT mention him.) So, he got testy with me, and told me off. Pleh.

Oh, I forgot to mention - I had TWO dreams about Jarred last night. BIG bleh. The first one, Guy was sitting with me on the patio in front of Baba Yega, and we were talking about Fabulair. I had a text message on my phone from Jarred asking "is that you?" Then, Guy starts telling me I should give Jarred another chance .. blah, blah.

Long story short, I found out he had been talking to Jarred behind my back (in the dream; Guy would rather not see me ever speak to Jarred again) and I stormed out of there, hopped in my new BMW 745i and lit out for places north. For three weeks. Without my laptop.

In the last few nights, I've had repeating dreams about a triptich poem - one poem, three voices, it was awesome .. and of course I can't REMEMBER it. I also had another dream about a poem that was SO wonderful .. and it's gone.

BLEH

I am just LOVING this XM .. it's far better than I even dreamed. I found (a few minutes ago) the hangers for the speakers that I've intended to hang in this room for the last .. oh .. six years. Now, I'll be able to listen to my XM while I slave away over my keyboard.

The room has, by the way, managed to creep back to a condition of wreckage that belies the efforts I took only a week ago.

Well, I really should hit the sack here, get up and apply myself to the few projects that are left. E says that we should land our sub-contract by tomorrow.

I sure hope so.

No comments: