DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sunday evening with the HD

So, after weeks of thinking, researching, planning, investigating and calling, I've decided to re-up my contract with Spring PCS. I was going to go with Verizon, and share minutes with the OnStar hands-free calling in the car, BUT .. I'd have to buy a new phone, and Verizon is WAY more expensive than is Sprint.

So, I'm signing up on my existing price plan for two years, swapping out the second voice line for a data card, and I'm going to add this and this and this to Scarlett. Which will give me hands-free calling with what I have now, all for less than the price of a new phone. And, navigation.

Except that, tonight, on the way to Memorial Park to meet up with Guy for a walk, I tried the hands-free phone built into the car to call my sister. It was AWESOME. Now, I have to go see whether I can get a mini-Verizon plan or something.

Scarlett goes back to David Taylor in the morning to finish her open repair ticket. I expect she's going to be there until at least Wednesday. Today, she started surging at stop lights when idling against the brake. I think she has a sensor issue or two.

At the Walgreen's today, some guy stopped me in the parking lot as I was backing out and yelled "Nice car!"

It's been a LOOOONG time since that's happened to me.

No comments: