DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday trauma

So, the cube next to my miracle cube has been vacant this entire time. The fellow who "occupied" that cube has been working for another lender. We had told him to get his stuff out of here, and he had not complied.

Yesterday, it seems that he was going to be written up for non-performance. He quit. Now, he's here, and he's loud, snorts, blows, throws things against the cube wall, has poor bathing habits and is relentlessly on the phone with no letup.

I'm pretty quiet.

Spent time today trying to wrestle down my 2007 schedule, at least through June. Looked at the church convention, did the cost work, sent out the email about all of that. John II and his friend Big Jeremy have asked me to join them on their Eastern European Toothless Hooker Tour in late May (I'd stop when I got to Budapest, because I prefer opera, good architecture and people with teeth.) That requires more information. I still want to take the RSVP cruise on the QM2 in May. I'm trying to see whether I can combine the posh RSVP cruise with the EETHT chaperon effort.

Apparently, being a cast-iron bitch with internet access makes a huge difference. As I noted yesterday, David Taylor Cadillac called in the afternoon to advise that my car had been repaired. This morning, I went to pick it up. In the five hours that they had the car, they replaced the water pump and related gaskets to correct the low coolant sensor reading, and they replaced the steering middle shaft to fix the binding in the front driveline.

Well, how about them apples? They get an A+, two thumbs WAAY up, and a big gold star!

No comments: