DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, December 22, 2006

Later, after hearing an expression of fantasy

John II has headed off for the night. I have Tom Time at 21:00.

Decisions, decisions.

Decision #1 today was "I don't even THINK so."

Decision #2 was "scrambled eggs, biscuits and breakfast meat."

Decision #3 was to walk to Lowe's and back for exercise (2.5 miles)

Decision #4 was to buy HD video cables for the DVD player/HD TV connection.

Decision #5 was to work on banking and book keeping. Charged up all the barter work I did for Twitch this past year; oof. I'd have been happy to have had it in cash, I think. More needs doing.

Decision #6 was that the counter offer on this house was beyond silly. It was just insane. I'm going to look at two other houses tomorrow.

Decision #7 was that John II is awesome, and I am willing to keep him around.

No comments: