DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday - it should be a new lease on life, but ..

Okay, it's time to call England and talk to someone about a loan. Then, time to work up and submit a loan, then a meeting with Claudia about her home purchase, and THEN, I guess I should start working on this paperwork that's sitting here.

Okay, that loan is faxing out. I've ordered everything, and have to send the borrower a list of stuff to send me BACK. Other than that, it's cooked. And I have twenty minutes before Claudia arrives.

I keep forgetting to eat.

Still have a ton of work to do this afternoon. Not a word from the hookah, nor a word from the married man. I think I'll go to Vancouver instead of to the black tie dinner here.

Just picked up Ruby from the shop. She required nothing unusual, the reason she's riding poorly is that her shock absorbers are cheap. Cheap cheap.

No comments: