DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tuesday evening - late

So, class tonight went well. Later than I thought, but well. Then, I had to meet up with a lad and pick UP condo documents from Clear Lake that he picked up for ME, and then run out to NNicole's to pick up her stuff. Got home around 10:00; and have a HUGE day tomorrow.

Nary a whisper out of the hookah. Nary a word out of N8. Nor from the married guy. I did, however, hear from Curtis, the man from two years ago, who has suddenly re-appeared and thinks it would be a great idea if he sacked out at my place a couple of nights a week. He just wants to get laid, then he'll be back on his way.

Canceled the photo shoot for Friday; back to the drawing board on the models. I think what there is to be done here is to just find the money necessary and hire some through an agency. Something's wrong about my approach, or it would be working.

Of course, as I said to Joe Di last night, I'm the clearing house for being lied to and stood up.

I've decided to change my will/powers of attorney - again. Since L doesn't .. um .. talk to me anymore, it hardly seems appropriate to have him holding the electrical cord to the pacemaker. So, I'm thinking .. Donna? Maybe?

I just bought my THIRD XM radio; this one to be permanently mounted in Ruby. It was just the one I wanted, and I guess I saved about $30.

Okay, I guess it's time to read my new Jaguar catalog and go to bed.

No comments: