DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hump day screwin'

I'm just sick to death of human behavior.

Today, I realized that my socialization is entirely focused around either this computer, or church, or teaching class, or the occasional foray out to the bar with Mikey. Other than that, I sit here working or fielding incoming phone calls.

And solve other people's problems. Usually, for free.

Tonight, the hookah got into me because he "wanted to do the photo shoot." Of course, he wouldn't call, write or text back to confirm he'd be there. I guess my ouija board wasn't working properly. Trevor sends a text message and calls; I reply and ask what he wants, he says "just to say hi."

Uh, you don't do that. You only make nice when you're trying to manipulate your shithead, lying, cheating boyfriend into treating you right, or you need to use my fax machine.

Why do I feel that, aside from Rosita and Donna, no one actually wants to know how things are for me? They just want me to be there and listen to their shit about how the had a little frustration in traffic, or someone gave them some crap about something.

Okay, so there are a COUPLE of other people that go into that group, but ..

How is it that every man I meet wants a hand out? What does that say about me?

Well, I know what it says about me.

No comments: