DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday, Monday ver. 640.01

What a day! My "to do" list is whipping me like an errant galley slave, reluctant to pull on my oar. However, it is getting me through things neatly.

Have the white clothing in the dryer, have to go clean Ruby's windows, having some seminar activity at New Vision this afternoon, have a counseling session at 17:00 at New Vision, then home again. I think that Michael from North Carolina is coming over to spend a day or two to get away from his room mate.

Just had an email from Uncle Larry telling me that he's heard from a job resource in Houston. Oh, my. I'd feel like I had won the lottery if he moved back to Baghdad on the Bayou. Unfortunately, this is just a traveling gig and he'd just be flying around the universe on AAmerican's MD-83 fleet.

Time to clean the windows on Ruby, then fold up the laundry, get cleaned up and go meet this character at 2:15

No comments: