DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday evening ..

Just back from my pre-natal re-imprinting session. I don't really know what to write about that just yet.

The fuzzy one from North Carolina (Michael) had asked that I call him when leaving from Clear Lake. So, I did that, and he didn't answer. Sent him a text message, and he writes back that he is going to call later, when the traffic dies down. Not knowing if that meant he was expecting to come for dinner or not, I write him back and ask that question. So, he writes me back telling me that he doesn't know what's up, he can't promise that he's even coming over, and don't "give up hope."

Uh, fuck you and the busted down donkey you rode into town on?

So, I wrote him back and suggested that, a.) it wasn't a hope thing, it was a hunger thing, and b.) I didn't care either way if he came over, I was inviting him over for HIS benefit, not mine.

No word since then.

The married guy came over this afternoon. He had requested (insisted) that I buy him some inhalants and some better lube, both of which purchases had cost me over $50 some weeks back. He is never too hot to go again, so I never know when to expect him. Thus, this expensive (and, to me, worthless) sexual support merchandise sat here gathering dust until his arrival today.

He popped in, and things started normally. However, they got very weird, very quickly. First, he wanted to be affectionate. Second, he wanted to KISS. Then, he let about 1/2 of the $43 bottle of inhalants drain out on the bed. On the silk duvet cover, the silk pillow sham cover and the sheets.

Smells great in my bedroom.

Maybe men just aren't the thing.

I guess I'm going to go watch a DVD. I wonder which one would be good for tonight.

No comments: