DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday evening freedom

Almost 18:00, and I have my evening free. Clearly, Michael is doing something else tonight, although it seemed that he wanted to come over when I dropped him off today.

Planning out the rest of the month tonight; added about fifteen items to my already overwhelming "to do" list. Whoops, more to add.

We have six loans in the pipeline for sure, and five more in some murky sort of status. I am asking that CP make those five more certain (well, four of the five, one's mine alone.) Closing twelve loans this month would be awesome, and it looks very do-able.

Mikey is off in Tennessee, checking out a job prospect. He'll be back on Wednesday, and then he moves on Saturday to his new apartment, which is just slightly west of BumFuck.

New Vision is just cooking. We had 17 today; and three of the new people that came suggested that they're going to be coming back. Next Sunday, we do our vision and treatment of how we want things to go and what we're creating in the future. My Sundays are going to be booked solid through February for sure. Prac class starts up again in a week.

Had an outstanding meeting with Chris and Claudia today; it looks like we're going to move forward with my concept to produce broadway musicals. That's a great thing.

Well, I think it's time to make a big bowl of fruit for dinner, and start watching some DVDs so I can send them all back.

No comments: