DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday and the Hookah

My fabulair website has been migrated to a new server, and they're adding in the calendar and e-card functionality within the week. That's about the best thing I've heard from anyone in months.

I have some loans to work on here. The hookah is asleep, again. He came over last night, we hung out and I made dinner, which was very amusing. Then, as soon as he ate, he fell asleep on the sofa. Shortly thereafter, he asserted that he'd be up all night watching movies. And went back to sleep. At midnight, he crawled into bed and slept until 8:30.

Last night, he said a.) what was I wanting from him? b.) he didn't want a relationship c.) he really liked me d.) he liked me well enough that he didn't feel comfortable asking me for money, which was odd for him e.) how were he and I going to have a successful sexual relationship when we're both tops f.) would I ever pay for sex?

Okay, time to get cleaned up, go put gas in the car and have it washed, fill up the water jugs and come back to work on loans.

No comments: