DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Witches brewing

Strange what burps up when you're working on your inner psyche.

After teaching this morning, and after meeting Guy at Barnaby's to hear about my gay babies' latest sexual adventures (is it 1983 again?) I took a nap. Whilst snoozing, I started having these bizarre dreams about being in my grandmother's house, and that I had some witch (or witchlike woman) who had done something to me .. during this dream, I kept feeling like someone was clawing the back of my neck .. it was WEIRD. It almost felt like someone had two big lego, and was pinching the back of my neck.

Then, there were three guys whom I recognized, all of whom were in some dancing chorus. They kept telling me about the witch. Then, she was circling above the dance hall (which was my grandmother's house) and I somehow snagged her with a line of pure light. She was orbiting around, trapped like a fly on a string, and started reeling her in through the glass ceiling, while the dancing boys watched. She was talking trash in some insensible manner, and kept trying to get away while I pulled her in.

Right as I got her to the top of the glass ceiling, the lights in my bedroom started coming on, and I woke up.

I had a discussion with PJ's kid today; his attitude about affection and sex is just so .. wide open. He just wants to be happy, and is willing to be with whomever makes him happy.

What would the world be like if everyone felt that way? Not that everyone was sexually flexible, but if they just didn't think about how other people received their affection and affirmation? How much time is spent worrying, thinking, manipulating, pondering, talking about and trying to control how other people express themselves in love and in sex?

I think he may come to visit over Easter; I hope so. Maybe we'll meet in Dallas and hang out with my friends up there. I would love to spend more time with him; he's so pulled together in so many ways.

Okay, off to watch the rest of "Sunset Boulevard," and "Dark City."

No comments: