DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

A couple of steps forward, a step back

In this morning's news, I had a delightful dinner last night with my friend Billy, who is a redcoat for Continental, and whose father has worked for Southwest airlines for nearly thirty years. It was my first opportunity to brief him on Fabulair, and after I explained how it worked for him, he said "I want in. What can I do?"

Unfortunately, he doesn't have $250,000 lying around, but his efforts and input will be welcome.

And, my muse has returned.

The Marvin the Martian sweatshirt that I had wanted on eBay sold for $4.00 more than my maximum bid, more's the pity, and I have a date tonight with Jayce, who is a lad that I have thought highly desirable for YEARS. I ran into him on a hook-up website on Monday, and didn't know who he was (the headless horseman thing) Turns out that all my requests that we go out years ago didn't strike him as an expression of interest. So, the direct approach brought the reply "I never thought you were interested in me." "Who are you?" "Jayce" "You're KIDDING, right? I've always thought you were one of the most beautiful men on the planet!"

We have a date tonight.

I have finally brought in what to say about the seed money campaign for Fabulair. Have to work on that here today, and then work on the INCREDIBLE business that I'm starting with my favorite client after our meeting last night.

Where is Joey when I need to have the CDs alphabetized, and the magazines sorted and put in racks? Bleh.

No comments: