DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, March 12, 2005

The PSoRC houses Ruby for the fourth night in a row

The PSoGJ has been occupado for days now. T called as I was driving home from UHCL, and told me that they had cooked up some appointments this afternoon, and that Ruby's wiring harness would have to wait. Not that it was a surprise; I was rather expecting same.

Anyhoo, at lunch, I learned that Isaac, my favorite waiter replacement for Ben (who can never be replaced, and who's been irritatingly silent since moving back to Austin to finish his master's) is leaving in two weeks for another part of the country, and that T&A have been hitting the streets again, sexually speaking. This presages another relationship melt-down, in which I will be again asked to mediate.

And this time, I'm going to tell them that they've made their bed, and can lie in it. No pun intended.

I myself failed to "spend" the $9MM in the game I set up last week for the study group. I only "spent" 10%. I simply can't see myself in some huge house, or owning a bunch of houses hither and yon. I'd like to have a few old Imperials. I'd love to spend some money fixing Ruby up. I'd like to have the townhouse that I "bought." I'd love to have some very nice clothes. And then, I'd like to travel, travel, travel. And, I'd like to keep working with business concepts that I cook up. And make a difference in gay people being accepted in this world. Other than that, I really don't think I could use that much.

No comments: