DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, March 07, 2005

Naps and dreams - rainy Monday edition

I had a big old nap today; Monday is rather my Sunday, since Sunday is more like a Wednesday.

Anyway, during nap #2 (there was a telephone call that broke the omni-nap into two segments) I had a dream about Brian. I haven't thought about Brian in a great long time. In this dream (and, probably in real life) I was head over heels with Brian, and he was with me. Brian is one of the most stunning creatures I've ever met, and I met him right after Johnny's death in 2002. He has since orbited out, still lives in Houston so far as I can tell, as I occasionally run into him (see archives.) Anyway, it was very powerful (in the dream) how much I loved him.

I had the most unusual experience today; I was surfing around on an online dating/hook-up site, and saw this handsome looking man I had not seen before. I shot him a message, and, after some to-ing and fro-ing, it turns out that I know him. He never thought I was interested in him. I had asked him out several times back three or four years ago, and I thought he wasn't interested in me. So, what we were studying yesterday in class about perceptions and all - proven today in life.

No comments: