DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Water washes away everything

I've actually been productive so far today - I've written about 70% of the Fabulair documentation that I need to have done, I've put away the last of the things that were taken off the walls when the guys re-carpeted, I've put away and organized all the music CDs into their cases which are neatly mounted on the guest room closet wall (above the VHS, the vinyl LPs and the sheet music) and organized my ten year collection of Airliners magazines and Trains magazines. WHOOP!

Now, I'm going to finish organizing my bedroom closet, clean the bathroom, vacuum, and dust .. and THEN, Trev is coming over, and needs me to cash a check for him, and I have to zip by Randall's to pick up stuff for my DATE TONIGHT!

He (the date) said the NICEST thing to me; "I'm just beaming red. I've always thought
you you as being fascinating, intelligent, all the qualities I enjoy."

Okay, I am now returning to the land of productivity!

No comments: