DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, March 12, 2005

More dreams

I was just thinking - last night, I had a dream about trying to meet up with Donna and Lisa, my two lady friends who are helping with Fabulair, and I was in some part of Houston that I didn't recognize at all. It was industrial, and right on the water. I had parked my car, and was walking to meet them, and there were all these weird, quasi-art deco buildings with Indian style domes and such .. and there were Indian people who were selling things out of these .. factories. I wandered into one of them, and a very handsome, tall Indian man offered to show me around. They had an eclectic assortment of bright clothing, men's suits (that were very .. ethnic? the coats were the style that are knee length, but they were kind of cool) and wooden roll top desks. It was very sunny outside, and there were rusted, small submarines tied up to the rotted docks out back. The Indian man told me that they transported their imported goods in the submarines.

After I looked through everything with him standing there, radiating welcome and friendship, I thanked him, and the other people who were in the shop/factory, and walked back out into the sunshine to go meet Lisa and Donna. That's when the dream ended (with the gentle sounds of "Living on Earth," the Saturday morning program on NPR.

No comments: