DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, March 07, 2005

Rainy Mondays

Okay, so I finally blogged on the Fabulair site. I need to ask Chuck to re-insert the link to that site on the Fabulair site, and to include the link to our "store" for merchandise. I thought (when I signed up) that one could incorporate the online store into one's own website, but .. I seem to be missing something.

Having lunch with Kurtis at 12:30 - somewhere.

I had in mind to bake bread today, too .. I should get on that, huh?

I have been thinking about the conservative "straight" community, and I have some ideas:

a.) If marriage is a sacred and sacrosanct institution that requires protection from "attack," then, let's jump on board. We protect marriage's position in society by making adultery criminally illegal, and make divorce impossible under ANY circumstances. One man, one woman, one chance.

b.) If gay people aren't allowed to adopt or foster children, why should we be expected to pay for public education?

c.) If the world can discriminate against gay people in hiring, housing, promotions and such, why can't we likewise discriminate in kind in reverse?

subject change

I've pretty much decided that I want to buy this 1981 Imperial that I found on the net. It's unique, it's loaded, it's like new, and it's very fun. I am going to upload a picture or two of it here as soon as I can get "Hello" to cooperate.

No comments: