DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Okay, so ALL I ate yesterday was oatmeal cookies. ALL. About six gazillion of them. And this morning, my blood sugar was 116. Still within the normal "non-diabetic" range of things.

Had more strange dreams last night. After the Roots class was cancelled, I took a nap (required after two straight nights of being kept awake by drunken revelers) and had a dream that I was in Germany, traveling around and speaking German (a talent that I have nearly completely lost.) Then, this morning, I had a dream that I was aboard the King George V chasing the Bismarck. We were shooting the huge guns at them, but we kept pulling out of the chase to dock next to the Bismarck, and have these big love-fest meals with their crew. Affection, in the classical sense, not sexual. And, I was again speaking in German, and liasing with the captain of the Bismarck. Then, we'd all leave port in a genial fashion and start shooting at each other again.

Is that a parable for dating?

I had another dream in which I was arguing with myself last night about dating, with Guy appearing as the other side of the argument. It was ugly.

Still no movement in the career/business front. PJ is calling to "ask questions," but I won't conduct business with her over her cell phone anymore. I want a written record.

I have to see about getting some things done here today. Adios.

No comments: