DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, August 20, 2004

Ah, a quiet evening. The bread dough is rising out on the patio (in a sealed bowl, don't get silly) and I'm going to pop in the movie "Equus" in a minute. If I hate it, I'll just send it back tomorrow.

Was talking to Ray online a little bit. I remembered that he drinks Crown, and he got all wonky like I was stalking him or something. WHATEVER.

Not a word out of Travis today. Nor, from CBB, who wanted help with an IRS lien today, ostensibly his "reason" for coming over last night. Right.

Scott wants me back in Austin early next week to help him with his regulatory filings .. I'll probably end up going. Then, Friday to Dallas to hang out with Larry .. I need to arrange for a dog sitter for each of those trips.

Having trouble finding someone to operate for me in February 2006. I guess I have to be creative. Am I competing with the Hajj?

No comments: