DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Not much has been accomplished since lunch aside from finding out the UHCL has NOT put my invoice in for processing at all. So, they've sat on my invoice for 28 days, doing nothing and lying to me about it.

I have to get some work done, but while I'm in a mood, I think I'll write a protest letter to UPS telling them what crappy service they provide, and demanding a credit.

Had a nice lunch today with Guy. Have to get myself focused and get some letter writing done for clients, and get stuff off my desk.

I think my association with UHCL is over - I find that, in business, people are never willing to take responsibility for their own errors nor for the havoc that their failings wreak on others. When called on the carpet about it, these business people terminate relationships, rather than take responsibility and fixing the problem.

Okay, time to hide some speaker wire, and fold up the white clothes.

No comments: