DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Dreams last night .. dreams.

We had a glorious hard thundershower this morning around 4:00 a.m.

Had one dream about being in New York at some fancy party in a gorgeous shopping mall with my friend Dr. A. There was this stunning man who worked in a department store, who was fawning attention all over me, and I was quite pleased. Someone told me that he, of course, was married. Then, Dr. A. and I were going to cross the Atlantic in some sort of plastic Dodge minivan-amphibian. Following that, much weirdness resulted. We had no water, food, bathroom facilities in the minivan; she (Dr. A.) was saying that it would only take a few hours, and I'm calculating at LEAST four days .. then, I was in some sort of church-related youth academy in northern Michigan, and I could NOT find my pants.

The other dream involved, of course, Jarred.

Time to make some breakfast, make the bed and get ready for a day of Fabulair!

No comments: