DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, August 16, 2004

Just found a cool website through the Houston Chronicle this morning - it's a calculator for your life expectency.

My calculated health span is 83.0 years. So far.

The fire alarm went off here this morning at 2:25 a.m., I heard the [drunk] person who pulled it yank the alarm right outside my apartment, and then slap the fire extinguisher box that sits next to it. I didn't even get out of bed this time. Then, this morning, it's gone off two more times. The fire department probably barely had time to get off the truck after the first call this morning before it went off again, and they had to come back. The only thing that makes this remotely bearable is that the complex gets socked with a hefty fine for all of these false alarms.

I have to bake some oatmeal cookies for tonight. I think I should call Susan, and see if she can help me with what I'm processing on. And, I have a few little things here in the office/den to clean up, but, except for Scott's quality plan, I have no projects to work on.

No comments: