DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Almost time for the shower ...

Felt like I had almost no sleep last night (as you may have noticed from the post at 3:30 this morning) but, I guess most of that was perceptual. Mikey just called; he and Jay are getting ready to come down to hear me in church - WAY COOL! Yvette said she was coming this morning. HOORAY! Then, we're having lunch, and then meeting Travis to see Alien vs. Predator. YAY!

Just finished writing out a treatment and printing it off to give to everyone this morning. I have to finish organizing my thoughts, but I'm mostly there.

I was thinking this morning of creating a mirror blog site just for my poetry; since most of them are buried in the archives of this blog, it would probably be good to do that. I have to create another poem by tomorrow afternoon for the conclusion of the Roots class.

My sister wrote me an email reply this morning; I'll wait to read it until after I get back from church just in case it's .. less than pleasant.

No comments: