DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunday evening commentary

Okay, so I've decided to do some more nesting. I'm going to set up the home theater equipment, probably tomorrow. I'm going to hang up the pictures in my bedroom, and I'm going to put up shelves in the built ins in the "great" room to put up the books.

Ruby busted yet another rear shock today. I think this time, I'm going to NOT get replacement shocks from Auto Zone and I'm going to take her to a different mechanic to have them replaced. Well, at least take it to a different mechanic. If they tell me that the problem isn't the shocks, then I'll see about saving the $150 for the replacement shocks.

Lots of catch up for tomorrow, including tax work. Blarg. LOTS. People with a ton of questions, all of which need to be answered.

All answers will be dispensed.

Started thinking about how to organize the web presentation/magazine articles/DVD on the Seven Deadly Sins and the Science of Mind. It's going to take a ton of work, but I think it will be valuable for both me and for NV.

Watching this DVD that I've been putting off a while. I'll be mailing back three or four tomorrow morning. Along with a few envelopes addressed to the IRS.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. I think that we'll have some good progress.

No comments: