DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hump Day dynamo

Interesting morning, from a blog perspective. Lots of thoughtful .. thoughts that are worth sharing, which I'll do in a few later posts today.

I've been nesting some more. This is troublesome, as it makes me love this place EVEN MORE. I'm fixing to go hang the pictures in the bedroom, and then later tonight, I'm going to move the stereo equipment (which I said I was going to do on Sunday and on Monday, but I was tired, so give me a break.)

Mitchell called this morning, said he was going to work out the mortgage issue here, and that he would have someone come and clean the pool this weekend so don't hire the pool cleaner people. Now, if I can get him to bring the lawn mower back..

I just haven't felt like doing anything at all. I've been nesting all day. I've hung about 20 pictures, put some more things away, etc. Very exciting stuff. I'm having dinner with Tom to talk about him working on my websites - that in about an hour, so I'm just about to get cleaned up.

No comments: