DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, April 17, 2006

It's a small world - after all -

So, what if something happened to you that was SO .. bizarre? Funny? Hilarious? Unbelieveable? That youjust HAD to tell someone, but you can't tell a soul?

Well, it happened to me tonight. And, I think we're going to go out again!

T shot me an IM tonight asking me if I was ready for him to move back in. I told him no. I did tell him that, unless and until he's actually ended it with the boyfriend (who's a lying, cheating ho-bag) that I was not willing to be used as leverage.

He's been very quiet ever since.

Found a GORGEOUS house in League City. HOO baby. I've decided if I'm going to move, and I want (as I do) a big house with a pool, I should look at moving down near Clear Lake (it seeming to make more sense than anything else.) It's only three hundred thou. But, it's GORGEMOUS. I'm sure that there are others.

Anyway, that's the view from here in the western suburbs. Buenos Noches!

No comments: