DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, April 14, 2006

Werkin, werkin, werkin

I've been working like crazy today; I've saved about $11,000 in people's liability by knowing that they were overlooking something. I've printed through a few reams of paper today, shredded about a ream, and mailed out a mailbox full. Yurg.

I'm catching up. I mean it. I'm really catching up here.

I've decided today that I'm done playing small. I have decided that it's time to start making some real money, and not indulging any stories about what limits me.

Talked to Susan; she was telling me that this is NOT the house to buy - under any circumstances. She was talking about the market response to the marketing effort here, but she was also talking about the house being too big for one person.

Um .. oh, really?

Actually, what would REALLY work for me would be to find another house of just this floorplan, and make it mine. If it were priced right ..

The fortunate thing is that I have a few realtor friends who can help me find just that.

Okay, that decision having been made, it's time to move along.

Tomorrow - the final deadly sin of Sloth. Very fun stuff.

No comments: